التباين المكاني للتركيب العمري والنوعي
لسكان محافظة بغداد لعامي (1997 - 2018)
رسالة تقدم بها
قحطان عدنان مهلهل
مجلس كلية التربية للعلوم الإنسانية / ابن رشد جامعة بغداد -
وهي جزء من متطلبات نيل شهادة ماجستير تربية
في الجغرافية البشرية
الأستاذ المساعد الدكتورة
وسن كريم عبد الرضا
1442هـ - 2021م
The Locative Variation For Gender and Age Construction Of The Population of Governorate Of Baghdad For The Years ( 1997-2018 )
Submitted to the Council of the College of Education / Ibn Rushd for Human Sciences / University of Baghdad In Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Education in Geography
Qahtan Adnan Muhalhel
Wasan Kareem Abdul - Ridha , Ph.D
2021 AD - 1442 AH
The study deals with the most serious problems in the field of Anthropography and Demography, that is the gender and age construction for the population of governorate of Baghdad for the years (1997-2018).
The period of time that is chosen for the study reflects the various demographic changes that happened from 1997 till 2018 concerning the population's age and gender construction. This period witnessed economic , politic and security changes that had their obvious impacts on the gender and age construction of population. The most important demographic changes have been concluded within the chapters of the study .
It is recognized that the demographic circle of population reaches the stage of demographic gift which represents the increase of sector of youth in comparison to sectors of children and aged.
Depending on the problem of the study which asks the following question:
What is the volume of variation in qualitative and age construction for the population of governorate of Baghdad for the years (1997-2018)in location and time?
the following conclusions have been drawn after the Geographical analysis for the problem of the study :
1. The study finds out that the population of Baghdad has moved from the third demographic stage to the fourth one till the demographic gift (medium aged) and the decrease of the age sector from 15 till 21 for the year 1997 to 33 and 19 in 2018 which is considered as the year of early youth .
2. The study finds out that the social care has various variations. It is observed from table 18 that children's care has its priority in the towns of Mahmoudiya , Abu Gharaib and al - Mada'in , while aged care can be diagnosed in Al - Sader city. The total care for both sectors has been recognized in kadhimiya , A' adhamiya, Rusafa and Karkh.
3. The gender variable has increased specially in 2018. There is 103 male per 100 female . This portion is high as compared to 1997 .
4. The study shows the increase of the age sectors from 15 to 64 which has 54% and 59% for the years 1997 ,2018 respectively.
5. The increase of gender gap between males and females. It has 1.5% for males in 2018, while it was 0.4% for males in 1997.
6. The study predicted that population of Baghdad will increase in 2030 to be 9198133 as compared to 2018 which is about 8126755. The Urbans population will increase to 82930590 and 8126755.The Urbans population will increase 82930590 and the rural inhabitants population will increase to 1205297as compared to its population in 2018 which is 7110234 and 1016521 respectively .
قراءة و تحميل الرسالة